Sunday, September 13, 2015

On the road again!!!

This blog post will include no meaningful content whatsoever.  If you are reading this now, you are surely wasting your time.  I am posting this mainly to verify to myself that this site is still operational, and that I still remember how to use it.  After now more than 5 years of blog silence, both of those hopes may well represent a remarkable stretch.

It is now Sunday afternoon, September 13, 2015.  I am sitting at gate G9 at the Minneapolis-St. Paul international airport, patiently awaiting my departure on Delta flight # 171.  With good luck, I will be ending up tomorrow, late afternoon to early evening, in St. Jean-de-Luz, France.  It will be there, on the next day, that I will meet up with the guides from Trek Travel, and get fitted to my new bike.  I will be on that bike for the next 9 days, starting on Wednesday, September 16, on my exciting trans-Pyrenees bike trip!

This is very exciting.  I can't wait!  I hope that I am ready.  We will see!



2 comments:

  1. Dan, at least one person has read your blog today! I'll be thinking of you this week and next.
    Bill

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to reading about your adventures.

    Gene

    ReplyDelete